Asher is a digital nomad who travels around the world and makes travel videos. This gives him the money to travel and live the life he always dreamed of.
However, when he reached a third world country, he had so many experiences to share the different things he saw the culture, the monuments, and the traditions. He shot the travel video in 4k and also edited it in the 4k video editor. With all preps done he sat down to upload it on YouTube, expecting it to be done in a few minutes and ready before the time he promised his followers.
However, the large 4k video file is hard to upload on YouTube. Here I summarized a few things to know about uploading videos
Uploading a low-resolution video which is 360p takes less time to upload and is processed faster. Meanwhile, a video that is of 4k or 1080 resolution then it will sufficiently take a longer time to be processed. A video that is uploaded in 360p then to convert it into a high-quality video like 4k will take some additional processes. Without that your video will only be available in low quality.
What is the difference between 1080p and 4k quality?
A 4k video is sufficiently 4 times heavier than a 1080 resolution video. To upload a 4k video it will sufficiently more hours than to upload a 1080 resolution because of the processing required in each video. The number of upload hours also depends on the frame rate and the length of the video.
How the frame rate affects the uploading of 4k video?
If a 4k video has a 30 fps (frame per second) and a length of 1 hour minutes, then it will take about 4 hours. Similarly, if your 4k video has 60 fps( frame per second) and has a length of one hour then it takes up to 8 hours.
Best way to upload a high-resolution video
Uploading 4K video can be time-consuming however uploading through the right channel. We suggest that you use VideoProc to compress and convert 4K video for further uploading. This will help you downscale your video from 4k to 1080p which after upload can be processed to come up to the required quality.
Here are the following reasons that you should have VideoProc on your desktop or phone.
- You can easily edit your 4k videos. You can cut, trim and merge your videos on this app. It gives a good quality output even after edits.
- If you don’t want to spend hours on the internet you can simply convert video files from 4k to 1080 and help you reduce the hours required to upload.
- You can also easily convert your Mp4 files to Mp3 files and reduce the space the song you like requires or use the Mp3 versions as background music in the videos.
- You can also convert YouTube videos to mp3 so that you can store them in your USB without it occupying too much space
- This is a great 4k video editor which will work seamlessly without getting stuck and requiring to restart again and again.
We understand that traveling, shooting, researching takes up a majority of your time. VideoProc will help you reduce one hassle. In this video, you can see how easy and fast using VideoProc to edit and convert 4K videos for uploading