When you get a new hard disk, the first thing you do is divide it into several partitions. This is considered to be a good way of managing your data and maximizing your space. Not just that, but storing data in different partitions is good as it will reduce the risk of losing all your data. However, things may still go bad despite all your preparations. For example, what if your partition gets deleted? This could lead to a lot of problems for the user. But there is nothing worry about as this could be fixed with the help of a damaged partition recovery software.
If you are faced with such an incident and looking for a solution, you are lucky to have this page. In this article, we will provide you all the details you need to know about recovering deleted partition. Along with that, you will also get to know about the best recover raw partition software that you can use. So without any further delay, let’s dive into the details.
Choosing The Best Partition Recovery Software
If you thought that you recovering your deleted partition is not possible then you are wrong. There is software that can help you to recover your deleted partition. This software can also be used to repair damaged partition. You should know that lost or deleted partitions are not that easy to be overwritten. Therefore, you can still retrieve them making use of a recovery partition damaged software.
When it comes to looking for a reliable partition recovery software, Recoverit Data Recovery has to be the best one. The software is supported by both Mac and Windows devices. The best part of using this software is that you can use it for free. With the help of this software, you can easily recover lost or deleted partition. Not just that, but the software is also very quick. Using this software you can recover, damaged or lost, FAT, HFS, NTFS, Ext2m Ext3, HFS+ and HFSX partition under the Windows platform. Whether it be a computer’s hard drive or a USB flash drive partition, you can use the software to retrieve your lost or deleted files. In short, Recoverit Data Recovery is an amazing software which can help you fix your problems quick and fast.
Steps To Recover Deleted Partition In Mac and Windows
It doesn’t matter whether you have a Windows device or a Mac, you can use Recoverit Data Recover software on both the platforms. Before you start with the steps, you need to make sure that you have the software downloaded and installed on your device. It is available for free which means you don’t have to waste any money to get your problem fixed.
To begin, you need to first choose a data recovery mode first. You need to choose the lost partition and click the “Start” button
- The software will start scanning and look for the data files that have been deleted from the deleted partition. This may take up a few moments so you need to be patient enough for it to get completed.
- Once the deep scan is over, you will get see all the retrieved files in the panel on your left. Before clicking on the ‘recover’ option you can once preview the files that you want to recover.
After the completion of the above-mentioned steps, you can get your lost data back. Users are advised that they should not store any recovered data on the deleted partition. In order to avoid such things from happening, you should get a safe storage media where you can store all your data files safely. This will also protect your files from getting lost or overwritten again.Tips to Keep Your Partition From Getting Damaged
There are a number of things you can do in order to keep your partitions safe.
- Before you connect any external device with your computer make sure that you thoroughly scan the device for any virus. This will keep your computer safe from virus attacks which is one of the main problems.
- You should also avoid performing invalid or random operations on your device. This increases the risk of damaged partition.
- You should not install any random software you want on your device. Check the software thoroughly and go through its details in order to avoid any possible dangers.
- You should not shut down your computer suddenly as this may lead to damaged partition.
To conclude, it can be said that you need a good damaged partition recovery free software in order to recover your deleted partition. Now that you know the details, there is no need for you to panic.