The State Bank of India conducts the SBI Clerk examination to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in its different branches across the country. SBI Clerks are responsible for client interactions and operations related to it and they are designated as cashiers, depositors and other posts in any SBI branch. The exam is held in two stages – Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. There is no interview round for this examination.
For preparing for this exam, most candidates do not have books and therefore they go for online preparation through mock tests, sectional tests, topic tests, practice tests, general knowledge tests and many more.
Special features of online preparation are as follows:
- Questions are provided along with practice tests.
- The study materials and online test series are created by the exam toppers and experts.
- Study Planner helps you track your progress, focus on weak spots and cover your syllabus on time.
- Helps improving faster.
Services provided by online preparation are as follows:
- Fees are less than any office/ coaching.
- The faculty or support centres are always available to solve the queries.
- New content is updated regularly.
- Books are always available online.
- Suggestions are always given by experts or toppers when asked for.
- Key topics are always mentioned.
- Tips and tricks to clear exam are provided.
Exam Pattern of SBI CLERK EXAM:
In order to secure the appointment from SBI, candidate should clear both the phases of examination that is Preliminary and Mains. The preliminary examination is conducted in duration of 1 hour holding total 100 marks; consisting of three sections – English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. The mains exam is conducted in duration of 2 hours 40 minutes holding total 200 marks; consisting of four sections – General English, General/ Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and Computer Aptitude.
Preparation for SBI Clerk exam from online courses:
- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE: Basic 10th, 11th and 12th Mathematics including Profit and Loss, Percentage, Number System, Averages, Ratios and Proportions, Speed and Distance, Time Clock, Calendars, Analogies and Distance, and Ages.
- REASONING ABILITY: Syllogism, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Blood Relations, Odd Series, Coding, and Decoding, Seating Arrangement, Distance and Direction, Ranking, Order and Ranking, and Making Judgements.
- GENERAL ENGLISH: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Formation, Sentence Completion, Comprehension – Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, Passage correction, Sentence correction, Spelling – Grammar, Phrases, Idioms.
- GENERAL AWARENESS: Knowledge of Current affairs, Sports, History, Geography, Culture, Indian Constitution, News related to Reserve Bank of India, Banking Awareness, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), and Economics News.
- MARKETING APTITUDE: Basics of Marketing, Marketing Strategies, Market Segmentation, Marketing Management, Marketing Mix, Developing Stage of Organization, Brand Advertising, Products Life Cycle, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of Marketing.
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: Ms Office, Windows OS, Internet and emails, hardware and more.
Mock Test Strategies:
Mock tests are really helpful for the candidate as the candidate gets experience of the actual SBI Clerk preliminary exam with All India level online mock tests as they are made considering the difficulty, exam pattern and interface.
The mock tests and online series are well researched and closely emulate the exact pattern. Practice papers are ready keeping within the mind the last year’s examination pattern and expected modified within the pattern and level of queries.
The levels of mocks tests are same as the actual exam and taking these mock tests help us in replicating the level of the actual exam with a lot of preparation. The relevancy of these mock tests prepares you in such a way so that if in actual exam a question comes of a difficulty then you will be able to understand and solve it. They can be taken in both Hindi and English. The mock tests are created by the exam toppers and experts so that they help you with the experience and learning.